Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Ok...I suck as a blogger but its ok because I sail a lot!

It's so embarrassing to see the date of my last post on this blog.  So much has happened with S/V Corsair over the last year that I would never be able to catch up.  Perhaps the easiest thing to do would be to provide the link to the S/V Corsair playlist on YouTube.  Here you will find what I hope are interesting videos documenting the sailing adventures of S/V Corsair and crew in 2015.  Some of the highlights are a passage from Manteo to Ocracoke and back, the return voyage up the Bay,  weekend trips to Cambridge, MD, the Pirates & Wenches Festival in Rock Hall, MD, the Annapolis Boat Show, and most recently the "Bug Out of the Bay" series covering the journey south from Herring Bay to the Outer Banks of North Carolina.  I hope you enjoy the videos and if you like what you see please subscribe.


No comments:

Post a Comment